Tech Business Opportunities In Poland - Tonight In Palo Alto
A trade mission from the Gdansk region of Poland, birthplace of Solidarity (and the end of the Cold War), will be in Palo Alto this evening. It will feature five Polish tech companies.
"Come and meet with Polish technology companies and entrepreneurs, winners of a European Union-funded business and technology innovation program, representatives from the the City of Gdansk, InvestGDA, and Pomeranian Special Economic Zone, to learn more about this exciting region in northern Poland and get familiar with Poland's vibrant economy, get familiar with Poland's vibrant economy, the only one among the EU countries that grew in 2009."
"Panelists will present the opportunities for the Polish - American cooperation, Polish achievements in IT sector, and will share experience from already existing cooperation."
AZO Digital Sp. z.o.o
GZT Telkom Telmor Sp. z.o.o
Fido Intelligence Sp. z.o.o
Master Telecom Inc.
Speednet Sp. z.o.o
The event is hosted at:
Trader Vic's and Dinah's Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
Beginning at 6:00pm on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010.
The event is co-organized with the Eurocal Group.
Eurocal Group LLC provides comprehensive business services to European technology companies, entrepreneurs and investors establishing a presence in Silicon Valley, California.
- Europe's top educational system and nearly 100 thousand students
- Strategic geographic position on the expanding markets of whole Europe and Russia
- Population in GMA amounts to 1,3 m people where every second young citizen is a student
- Modern technological clusters have been formed in GMA
- Costs of running business in GMA are a few times lower than in London
- GMA shows close cultural affinity with Western European business system
- GMA is the best place in Poland to live and rest
- Professional Consulting Service - Real One Stop Shop for the foreign investors offered by investGDA