Social Media Week This Week - I'm on Thursday Panel
Social Media Week starts today, in six cities. Here is the schedule for San Francisco:
Rebecca Reeve shares some details:
- Social Media Week kicks off locally in San Francisco on Monday, Feb. 1 at the Presidio Officer's Club, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The 2nd annual Social Media Week is happening simultaneously in six global locations, Monday, Feb. 1 - Friday, Feb. 5, 2010, in San Francisco, New York City, London, Berlin, San Paulo, and Toronto.
- Social Media Week partners and local businesses organize social Media Week internationally; in San Francisco the global partner is the Social Media Club.
- Social Media Week aims to advance the understanding of social media in the corporate, public, and non-profit sectors, which will be supported by a series of interactive and informative events happening during the weeklong conference.
- The SMW events spans a variety of formats including presentations, panel discussions, interactive workshops, networking events, and seminars. - Talks and panels throughout the week are dedicated to topics including Social Media and Metrics, Local Search, Community Management, and more.
I'm on a panel on Thursday evening:
Innovation Through Real-Time Feedback Loops
Discussion panel moderator is Jennifer Lindsay.
The panelists are:
- Ravit Lichtenberg, CEO Ustrategy
- Sylvia L. Marino, Executive Director - Community Operations & Social Media,Edmunds.com
- Liza Sperling, Real-Time Sentiment & Trends Analyst, Scout Labs
- Tom Foremski, Founder & Editor, Silicon Valley Watcher
- Van Riper, Founder & Leader, Silicon Valley Google Technology User Group
- Bill Johnston, Director, Online Community Research Network, ForumOne
- David Libby, SVP, MS&L Worldwide
- Evan Solomon, VP of Marketing, JustinTV
- Marc Smolowitz, Executive Producer - Media & Technology Consultant
Tickets are here: http://smwloops.eventbrite.com/