Silicon Valley Leaders At Global Tech Symposium
The Global Tech Symposium will be at Stanford university March 26 to 27 and I have three $795 tickets to give away.
It's got a great lineup: T. Boone Pickens of BP Capital is the keynote speaker. You'll also be able to hear:
* Sheryl Sandberg, C.O.O., Facebook
* Steve Jurvetson, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
* Lip-Bu Tan, C.E.O. of Cadence and Chairman of Walden International
* Tom Campbell, former U.S. Representative and dean of UC-Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
* Pitch Johnson, Founder, Asset Management Company
* Reid Dennis, Founder, Institutional Venture Partners
* Bill Draper, General Partner, Draper Richards
* Tina Seelig PhD., Stanford University Professor, Stanford Technology Ventures Program
* David Lawee, Vice President of Corporate Development, Google
* Sergei Beloussov, C.E.O. and founder, Parallels
* Claudia Fan Munce, VP Corporate Strategy, IBM & Managing Director, IBM Ventures
* Yuri Soloviev, C.E.O., VTB Capital
* Ray Levitt, Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Stanford University
* Dan’l Lewin, Corporate Vice President, Strategic and Emerging Business Development, Microsoft
* Vish Makhijani, C.E.O., Yandex Labs, Former SVP of Yahoo Search, and others…
Plus you can enter the Global Business Plan Competition.
The event is organized in conjunction with the San Francisco Global Trade Council, the U.S.-Polish Trade Council, Plug and Play Tech Center, and the Stanford School of Engineering.
Let me know if you'd like one of the three tickets I have available here in the comments or tell me on Twitter @tomforemski. I'm not sure how I'm going to decide on who gets them but I'll know it when I'll see the response :-)