Silicon Valley Goes To Oxford
Celebrating its ninth year "Silicon Valley Comes to Oxford 2009" takes place Monday November 23 at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
This year's speakers are:
- Ram Shriram, founding Board Member Google inc and founder Sherpalo Ventures
- Biz Stone, co-founder, Twitter
- Reid Hoffman, CEO and founder, LinkedIn
- Bob Goodson, CEO and co-founder Younoodle
- Peter Thiel, President Clarium Capital Management and co-founder PayPal
- Joe DiNucci, Director Coulomb Technologies inc
- Jorn Lyseggen, CEO, Meltwater Group
- Dave Rosenheim, CEO JamBase
- Saul Klein, Index Ventures
- Harjeet Taggar and Kulveer Taggar, co-founders Auctomatic
- Kim Polese, CEO and founder, SpikeSource
- Chris Sacca, venture investor
Past speakers have included: Philip Rosedale, Founder and Chairman, Linden Lab, Second Life; Elon Musk, Co-founder of PayPal, Chairman of Tesla Motors and CEO founder of Space X; Matt Cohler, VP Strategy & Business Operations, Facebook: Reid Hoffman, Founder of LinkedIn ; Craig Newmark, Founder of Craigslist; Christopher Sacca, Head of Special Initiatives, Google; James Hong, Founder Hot or Not; Biz Stone of Twitter; John Warnock, co founder and former Chairman, Adobe Systems; Alex Welch, CEO, Founder Photobucket; Evan Williams, founder Blogger; Pete Flint, co-Founder & CEO, Trulia; Professor, Baroness Susan Greenfield, University of Oxford; Villy Wang, Executive Director and Co-Founder BayCat.