Promonet lets bloggers/podcasters use licensed music for trade
Recently, I've been helping out at IODA, a hip music company in the SOMA area of San Francisco. IODA(i.e. Independent Online Distribution Alliance) distributes indie(and not so indie) music across the web to a host of service providers... itunes, rhapsody, etc.
Their catalog is massive and growing (about 2,500 labels and close to 200,000 tracks) and they've recently begun a promotional service that allows bloggers/podcasters to use their music in trade for including a sales link to the artists' commerce site.
Promonet allows you to preview tracks, download artist's information, and generate HTML code for your blog/podcast. It's a great way to use licensed music in exchange for promoting your favorite artists(always a good thing!).
I created this podcast using Promonet. Enjoy!
Oh... and if you sign up for Promonet, tell them Lucaso sent you! ;)
Get the podcast feed here
produced by Lucaso using cleared music from Promonet
Professor Murder Rides The Subway
- Download "Champion" (MP3, 192kbps)
Achados E Perdidos
- Buy at iTunes Music Store
- Buy at Napster
- Buy at RealNetworks / Rhapsody
- Buy at eMusic
- Buy at GroupieTunes
- Download "Guerreiro" (MP3, 192kbps)
Shoot to Kill Music, Inc.
- Download "Jane Fonda" (MP3, 192kbps)
Me Me Me
Dr. Love vs. Tense
- Download "Me Me Me" (MP3, 192kbps)
- Download "Turf's Up" (MP3, 192kbps)
You Are The Evolution
- Download "You Are The Evolution" (MP3, 192kbps)
BUY THIS ALBUM
Casa de Praia
- Download "Mais" (MP3, 192kbps)
Confessions Of A Burning Man
Three Sixty Records
- Download "Crash & Burn (intro)" (MP3, 192kbps)
all legal mp3s for your blog/ podcast available from Promonet - register today!