Panel Watch: Upcoming - Bulldog Reporter, Web 2.0, Engage, and FountainBlue
- Thursday morning I'll be on a Bulldog Reporter panel:
With me will be:
-- Jon Fortt, Senior Writer, Fortune (circ. 931,495); Blogger, "Big Tech"
-- Tom Foremski, Author, "Silicon Valley Watcher;" Board Member, Research Fellow, Society for New Communications Research
- Then Thursday evening I'll be moderating a panel: "Web 2.0 in Action!"
Location: Hanson Bridgett LLP, 425 Market Street , 26th Floor,: San Francisco CA 94105
With: Jonathan Dillon, VP of Strategic Partnerships, Yahoo!
Tom Costello, CEO and Co-Founder, Cuil
Jason Devitt, CEO and Co-Founder, Skydeck
Richard Alfonsi, Director, Online Sales & Operations, Google, Inc.
Chris Kelly, Chief Privacy Officer, Facebook
- November 13 I will be talking with the teams over at Engage PR.
- December 8 I will be at FountainBlue's High Tech Entrepreneurs' Forum on a panel:
Technology Predictions for 2009
from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
at Jones Day, 1755 Embarcadero Road in Palo Alto
For this month’s high tech entrepreneurs’ forum, we have invited an investor, a corporate intrapreneur, an entrepreneur and an analyst to speak on the evolution of the technology markets and to make technology predictions for 2009, while providing advice to entrepreneurs on how to best navigate the business and technology changes expected in the new year.
· Facilitator Jones Day IP partner
· Panelist Rebeca Hwang, Director of Network Strategy and Development, YouNoodle, Member Board of Directors and Chair of Judging California Clean Tech Open
· Panelist Lars Leckie, Principal, Hummer Winblad
· Panelist Eghosa Omoigui, Director, Strategic Investments, Consumer Internet, Semantic Technologies, Intel Capital
· Panelist Katya Stesin, Serial Entrepreneur and Founder and CEO of recently funded Razoom