NewComm Forum Coming Up . . . Reader Discounts Available
The NewComm Forum is coming up in San Francisco on April 27 to April 29. This is an excellent conference and it always gets a great turnout of people. It's one of those conferences where the people attending are just as interesting as the people on the panels.
The early registration discount expires this Friday March 13. You can get $300 off by using the code: SNCRFRIEND http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.newcommforum.com%2F2009
It is being held in conjunction with the Inbound Marketing Summit, if you use the code NCFCOMBO2 you get a discount on both conferences.
Here is more info:
The Society for New Communications Research is pleased to announce that the 5th Annual New Communications Forum will be held at the Hilton Hotel in San Francisco’s Financial District April 27 - 29, 2009.
Please join us for this special gathering of thought leaders and decision makers to discuss the impact of social media and emerging communication tools, technologies, and models on PR and corporate communications, marketing and advertising, media and journalism, as well as their increasing impact on business, and the emerging Web 2.0-enabled economy.
Join us for award-winning case studies, best practices and lessons learned for:
* Social media & innovation
* Blogger & influencer relations
* Online community management & development
* Collaboration & co-creation strategies
* Internal communications & organizational transformation
* Social media program management
* Online reputation management
* Social media metrics & measurement
* Social interaction design
In addition, we’ll be discussing the hottest topics, including
* Micro-communications tools like Twitter
* Global trends in mobile media
* New media and journalism models
* Emerging business and organizational models
* Social media and the gift economy
* Social media and philanthropy
* ‘New economy’ issues and developments … and more!
Featured speakers will include the SNCR Fellows and winners of the SNCR Award of Excellence, including:
* Sashi Bellamkonda
* Chris Brogan
* Adrian Chan
* Julie Crabill
* Vanessa DiMauro
* Laura Fitton
* Susan Getgood
* Paul Gillin
* Shel Holtz
* Shel Israel
* Alan Kelly
* Steve King
* JD Lasica
* Geoff Livingston
* Jen McClure
* Gaurav Mishra
* Carolyn Ockels
* Katie Paine
* David Parmet
* Brian Solis
* Todd Van Hoosear
* Dr. Mihaela Vorvoreanu … and many more!
See the full conference program at: www.newcommforum.com
This year’s NewComm Forum will be co-located with the Inbound Marketing Summit, a marketing conference bringing together experts in the field of new media marketing to share the latest strategies, tools, and best practices to utilize new marketing methods to grow your business.
Participants can register to attend both events at a reduced rate for a comprehensive immersion into the world of social media and new communications.