Conducting A Job Interview - The Sand Hill Slave Way . . .
Sand Hill Slave is back online. I love her attitude especially when it comes to a job interview:
Can a smart and sassy assistant find a more challenging opportunity? My intellectual bandwidth is virtually untapped. This blog is a labor of love. I've been incredibly busy with outside projects, but when I do have the time, it's almost effortless for me to write. I'm a wildly creative individual; a spellbinder that knows her audience and is talented enough to hex a wider one and I'm looking for something that will evoke that flow on a daily basis.
This is a world filled with crumbs, and I am the smart cookie... but I'm not looking for a cookie cutter position.
No compromises on the interview process; it is the great equalizer that will bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator, and then only mediocrity is attained. So forget it. We'll do it my way.
A few rules:
1) For those who are more serious than Mark Cuban's temper, I'll need the following:
Description of the Position
2) The interview process will be conducted over IM. No exceptions. And no, I will not answer any personally identifying questions.
3) The interview is confidential- Neither it nor any information from it will be published. We will sign an agreement with teeth on that.
4) If there's a love connection, you extend an offer for one year and again sign an agreement with fangs of the Black Mamba not to "out me" or more importantly..renege.. and I sign a counter agreement not to blog about the company... unless that's what you'd like me to do.
5) As mentioned before, I am just testing the waters to see what's out there. Again, I'm not keen on wasting my creativity, intelligence and humor on a mundane, run of the mill admin position.
From the archives: - Sand Hill Slave Labor
You can read more here: